How to prepare for your Healthy Home Package Cleaning
Benchmark’s Healthy Home Package is at the heart of every clean they offer – it’s their Core 10-Steps, Anti-Allergen Treatment, Speed Drying, Protectant, Sanitizing, and more. What it offers is a full spectrum of cleaning and sanitizing your home.
Here’s how to prepare for your upcoming Healthy Home Package Cleaning:
- Clear the Area: Prior to the cleaning appointment, remove any items or obstacles that could obstruct the cleaning process. If floors are to be cleaning, remove any loose or breakable items that can be of concern. If countertops, same, clear and clean the and other surfaces to allow the cleaners easy access to the areas that need attention.
- Declutter: Tidy up the space by removing excess clutter such as toys, clothes, or personal items. This will make it easier for the cleaners to focus on the cleaning tasks and ensure they can reach all the areas that need attention.
- Communicate Specific Needs: If there are any specific areas or items that require special attention, make sure to communicate this to the cleaning service beforehand. For example, if you have stains on upholstery or specific instructions for certain surfaces, let them know in advance.
- Prepare Pets: If you have pets, it’s a good idea to make arrangements to keep them in a separate area or outside during the cleaning appointment. This ensures the safety of both your pets and the cleaning technicians.
- Make Way for Parking: If parking is limited in your area, make sure to reserve or provide a space for the cleaning team’s vehicle. This will help facilitate a smooth and timely arrival.
- Ask About Pre-Cleaning Instructions: Contact Benchmark Restoration and Cleaning directly to inquire about any specific pre-cleaning instructions they may have. They can provide you with their recommended guidelines for preparing your space before their arrival.
What’s IS in a Healthy Home Cleaning?
Healthy Home Package w/Core 10 Step Cleaning
Step #1. Pre Inspection: Every carpet is thoroughly inspected before cleaning, noting level of soiling, spots/stains, and wear.
Step #2. Furniture Moving: Sofas, Chairs and Tables are carefully moved.
Step #3. Pre-Spray: Most used areas are pre-treated to break down Soil.
Step #4. Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are treated with special solutions to increase chances for removal.
Step #5. Pre-Grooming: Special tools are used to loosen the soils.
Step #6. Soil Extraction & Rinse: The loosened soil is then thoroughly extracted
Step #7. Neutralize: Your cleaning area is pH balanced to eliminate soil attracting residues.
Step #8. Post Spot Treatment: Treatment of specialty spots is included.
Step #9: Post-Grooming: To set the area for appearance and faster drying.
Step #10: Post Inspection: A post walkthrough is performed with you to make sure you are thrilled!
HEALTHY HOME PACKAGE ADDS:
Step #11 DrySteem™ Extraction: Our exclusive DrySteem™ System removes 85% more moisture so your cleaned areas are dry in about 2-3 hours
Step #12 Factory FiberGuard Protectant: To protect agains soil, liquid and oil based spills.
Step #13 Commercial Pile Lifting: To remove the gritty dry soil.
Step #14 Spray & Wipe Down Baseboards: Eliminating the dust that accumulates.
Step #15 DuraSan™ Sanitizing: To assist in neutralizing bacteria, allergens, and dust mites.
Cleaning Length: The time to clean your items depends on the volume, and the amount of contents that require moving before, and after your cleaning. That said, most cleans take about 2 -3 Hours.
Drying Length: Drying time can vary based on severity of soiling, and humidity in the air. On it’s own, it can take approximately 2 – 3 hours to dry.
What’s NOT in a Healthy Home Cleaning
It has everything – It is the full spectrum to ensure your cleanest treatment possible.
The Healthy Home Package is the MOST POPULAR of the three packages Benchmark offers. Reviews of this package point to the DrySteem Rinse & Extraction as one of the major wins of this clean, because it leaves the carpet dry to the touch, and protected from future spills, stains and dirt.