Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
The certified tile & grout cleaning technicians at BENCHMARK are available to help homeowners remove even the most difficult of dirt, wax build-up, haze, trapped-debris, and much more.
Trust our experienced techs for your Tile & Grout Cleaning.
Most Portlanders know BENCHMARK as the leader in the cleaning with more than 35 years of experience. So our tile & grout cleaning service —involve the deep cleaning, and appeal of your home.
When you call on us for your home’s tile & grout cleaning, and other related services, we bring that experience and our training, just as we do to any other cleaning or restoration service we provide.
We are proud of the solutions used in our sealant removal service. This treatment is specially formulated to be safe for use in your home with family, children and pets. We work hard to be sure every treatments have the very best combination of solution, service and expertise—combinations that not only work effectively on removing the old sealant, impurities, etc. They are also safe for everyone in your home.
New sealant should be periodically applied to protect your grout, and tile from allowing impurities to penetrate, and cause the grout to dry, and fall out. Applying sealant prevents costly tile & grout repairs that can spring up, and surprise you.
If you’re one of the 70 million Americans that suffer from allergies or allergic illnesses such as asthma or sinusitis you already know how miserable they can be. Mildew, and organic growth is a major cause of respiratory irritation in the Pacific-Northwest.
Benchmark’s 10 Core Steps
When considering what type of clean you need, do you mind if we ask you a few more questions to get you a more exact quote?
- How long has it been since your last clean?
- Would you consider the soiling level on your tile, light, medium or heavy?
- Do you have any special concerns like – Missing Grout, Cracked Tile, or missing sealant?
All of Benchmark’s carpet cleaning’s start with their Core 10-Steps followed by packages for you to choose exactly the clean you want:
- Step #1. Pre Inspection & Testing: We’ll inspect your floor or countertops to determine expected cleaning results.
- Step #2. Vacuum Floor: Your floor will be vacuumed to remove loose debris and dry soil.
- Step #3. Protect: We will protect baseboards, cabinets, walls and any furniture in the work area.
- Step #4. Apply Grout Cleaner: Grout will be treated with a top-quality cleaner made especially for grout.
- Step #5. Truck-Mounted Hot-Steam Extraction: This step provides a super rinse. The unlimited supply of hot water and powerful extraction takes the soil away from your home, (A mop and bucket won’t do this!) back to the truck.
- Step #6. Speed Dry: High velocity air movers are placed on the floors to speed dry them.
- Step #7. Neutralize: Your tile and grout is also pH balanced to eliminate soil attracting residues.
- Step #8. Post Spot Treatment: If there are still spots remaining, an additional treatment will be made to remove them. Unless it’s permanent, we’ll do everything we can to get it clean.
- Step #9: Post-Grooming: Flooring is flat-mopped with specially napped attachments to update appearance and faster drying.
- Step #10: Post Inspection: A post walkthrough is performed with you to make sure you are thrilled!
Question: So what tiled area’s would you like to have cleaned?
Tile & Grout Cleaning Steps & Pricing
Freshen Up Tile & Grout Cleaning Package$175.00 – $600.00
Cleaner Longer Tile & Grout Cleaning Package – Clean & Sealant Treatment$260.00 – $900.00
Healthy Home Tile & Grout Cleaning Package – Stripping, Cleaning & Sealing$420.00 – $1,800.00
The BENCHMARK standard for home Tile & Grout Cleaning Service
Cleaning can be scheduled same day, or out in the future, tailoring are arrival times, and arrival dates to whatever your needs may be. Cleans are also efficient with a 10-step process at their core to guarantee the best clean.
Highly Trained Techs
We use specialized equipment and proprietary solutions to clean the windows in your home, while ensuring healthiest method possible during the cleaning process.
#1 Cleaner in PDX
We’ve earned the reputation as the leader in the carpet cleaning with more than 35 years of experience. So our window cleaning services involve the healthiness, and appeal of your home.
BENCHMARK will help you navigate the questions and concerns, either in-person, or virtually. No matter which way you prefer to schedule an appointment, we’ve got you covered.
Need a Tile & Grout Cleaning Service?
Homeowners should be aware of a few things in the tile & grout cleaning process. First, wax build-up should be identified to increase it’s chances of removal. This could be a by-product of a “natural” cleaner, polish, etc. Your technician will often begin by using a multitude of “specialty” solutions, either by hand or using a special sprayer, to disengage the holding power of the waxes, dirts, oils and stains that are bonding to your floors. This basic step is an important one in the tile & grout cleaning process.
BENCHMARK tile & grout cleaning professionals use a variety of equipment that may be mounted on a truck or they may use portable systems. Solutions may also be used to help clean, sanitize, and disinfect your flooring. It’s very important to deal with an experienced and reputable company to be sure that only solutions that are environmentally friendly are used in the tile & grout cleaning process.
What is the cost to have residential tile & grout cleaned?
The cost of tile & grout cleaning varies greatly depending on the size and soiling severity your dealing with. Click GET STARTED to see your personalize pricing…
How long does it take for tile & grout to be cleaned?
Cleaning Length: The time to clean your flooring depends on the size of the area, and the contents on the floor that need to be moved as well. That said, most cleans take about 2 -3 Hours.
Why should I have my tile and grout cleaned?
Residential flooring is one of the largest investments you make in your home. Professional cleaning protects that investment from unsightly haze, scratching, and needing to be replaced.
Recommended For You
Fine Area Rug Cleaning
Your area rug really bring you rooms together, do it not? In addition, they capture stains, dirt, and debris that could become “dust-tumbleweeds,” across your hardwood, or tile surfaces. That’s what area rugs were originally created for!
Air Duct Cleaning
The air duct system is the biggest contributor to the air you breathe inside the home. However, it’s consistently exposed to dirt, debris, as well as the dust of day-to-day use.st a few clicks.
Your driveway is the first thing you see when you come home. However, here in the Pacific Northwest your stone or concrete is consistently capturing mold, mildew, and moss, as well as the wear and tear of day-to-day use takes its toll. clicks.