Benchmark’s Freshen Up Package is at the heart of every clean they offer – it’s their Core 10-Steps. What it offers is a comprehensive base that “checks” all the boxes. It’s has steam cleaning, spot removals are included, pH neutralizing is also a part of the clean, and grooming to ensure the best visual appeal.
Here’s how to prepare for your upcoming Freshen Up Cleaning:
- Clear the Area: Prior to the cleaning appointment, remove any items or obstacles that could obstruct the cleaning process. If floors are to be cleaning, remove any loose or breakable items that can be of concern. If countertops, same, clear and clean the and other surfaces to allow the cleaners easy access to the areas that need attention.
- Declutter: Tidy up the space by removing excess clutter such as toys, clothes, or personal items. This will make it easier for the cleaners to focus on the cleaning tasks and ensure they can reach all the areas that need attention.
- Pre-Vacuum: Removal of insolubles will have a decisive impact on how deep a Freshen Up cleaning will be. If vacuuming isn’t performed first – the Freshen Up will clean those insolubles (which is ok), however, to get the most bang for you buck, if you pre-vacuum, your Freshen Up will turn into the deepest clean possible.
- Communicate Specific Needs: If there are any specific areas or items that require special attention, make sure to communicate this to the cleaning service beforehand. For example, if you have stains on upholstery or specific instructions for certain surfaces, let them know in advance.
- Prepare Pets: If you have pets, it’s a good idea to make arrangements to keep them in a separate area or outside during the cleaning appointment. This ensures the safety of both your pets and the cleaning technicians.
- Make Way for Parking: If parking is limited in your area, make sure to reserve or provide a space for the cleaning team’s vehicle. This will help facilitate a smooth and timely arrival.
- Ask About Pre-Cleaning Instructions: Contact Benchmark Restoration and Cleaning directly to inquire about any specific pre-cleaning instructions they may have. They can provide you with their recommended guidelines for preparing your space before their arrival.
What’s IS in a Freshen Up Carpet Cleaning
Freshen Up Package w/Core 10 Step Cleaning
Step #1. Pre Inspection: Every thing we clean is thoroughly inspected before cleaning, noting level of soiling, spots/stains, and wear.
Step #2. Furniture Moving: Sofas, Chairs and Tables are carefully moved.
Step #3. Pre-Spray: Traffic areas are pre-treated to break down Soil.
Step #4. Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are treated with special solutions to increase chances for removal.
Step #5. Pre-Grooming: Special tools are used to loosen the soils.
Step #6. Soil Extraction & Rinse: The loosened soil is then thoroughly extracted
Step #7. Neutralize: Your cleaned area/medium is pH balanced to eliminate soil attracting residues.
Step #8. Post Spot Treatment: Treatment of specialty spots is included.
Step #9: Post-Grooming: To set the appearance and faster drying.
Step #10: Post Inspection: A post walkthrough is performed with you to make sure you are thrilled!
Cleaning Length: The time to clean your items depends on the volume, and the amount of contents that require moving before, and after your cleaning. That said, most cleans take about 2 -3 Hours.
Drying Length: Drying time can vary based on severity of soiling, and humidity in the air. On it’s own, it can take approximately 3 – 6 hours to dry.
What’s NOT in a Freshen Up Cleaning
#1. Pre Vacuuming: Research shows that 70% of most soiling in insoluble material (like sand), that will not dissolve or bond with a cleaning agent. This means that 70% is most productively removed by a deep, thorough vacuuming.
#2. Sanitizing: Sanitizing, involves reducing the number of microorganisms on surfaces to a safe level determined by public health standards. It aims to kill or inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms that may cause illness or contamination. Sanitizing typically involves using disinfectants or sanitizing solutions, that are specifically designed to kill or reduce the presence of pathogens.
#3. Deodorizing: Deodorizing eliminates or neutralizes unpleasant odors from a space, object, or surface. Here’s how deodorizing works and what it accomplishes:
Deodorizing agents are designed to chemically react with odor-causing molecules, altering their structure or neutralizing them. This helps eliminate the unpleasant smell rather than just masking it temporarily.
#4. Anti-Allergen: Anti-allergen treatments are designed to reduce or minimize the presence of allergens in the environment. Allergens are substances that can trigger allergic reactions in susceptible individuals. These reactions can range from mild symptoms like sneezing and itching to more severe responses such as difficulty breathing or anaphylaxis.
#5. Protectant: A protectant is a type of product that is applied to surfaces, materials, or objects to provide a layer of protection against various damaging factors. The purpose of a protectant is to enhance durability, longevity, and resistance to specific elements or conditions.
6. Speed Drying: Speed drying can be beneficial in cleaning processes for time efficency, Prevention of Mold and Mildew, Stain Prevention, Reduced Odor, Preservation of Materials.
It’s important to see the Freshen Up as the name states, it’s for areas, and items that are cleaned frequently, and thereby do not need the added value of pre-vacuuming, sanitizing, deodorizing, or anti-allergen treatments.