Dry in place water damage restoration is a technique used by Benchmark Restoration and Cleaning to restore properties that have suffered water damage. The process involves drying out wet materials in place, rather than removing and replacing them. This method can be less expensive and less disruptive than traditional restoration methods.
Here are the steps we take to perform dry in place water damage restoration:
- Initial Assessment: Our team will perform an initial assessment of the damage to determine the scope of the work that needs to be done.
- Moisture Mapping: We use specialized equipment to map the moisture levels in your property and determine the extent of the damage.
- Drying Equipment Placement: We strategically place drying equipment, such as air movers and dehumidifiers, to create optimal airflow and humidity levels to dry out the affected areas.
- Monitoring: Our team regularly monitors the drying progress to ensure that the process is effective.
- Repairs and Restoration: Once the drying process is complete, we will repair any damage caused by water and restore your property to its pre-damage condition.
Dry in place water damage restoration can be a highly effective and efficient technique for restoring properties that have suffered water damage. At Benchmark Restoration and Cleaning, we have the expertise and equipment needed to perform dry in place restoration and get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
About the author
Hi there, I’m Adam.
I’m owner of Benchmark Restoration & Cleaning and working in Vancouver Washington. When I’m not restoring homes, I’m out exploring the National Parks with family.
Benchmark Restoration & Cleaning
11419 NE 126th St, Suite #116 Vancouver Washington 98662
Email: [email protected]