- Designed for individuals that have asthma, allergies and chemical or environmental sensitivities.
- Anti-allergen treatment “de-natures” the allergen so it cannot cause an allergic reaction.
- This anti-allergen treatment reduces pet and dust-mite allergen levels by 90% or more.
- Can be used on Carpets, Upholstery, Mattresses and more.
Anti-allergen products are designed to reduce or minimize the presence of allergens in the environment. Allergens are substances that can trigger allergic reactions in susceptible individuals. These reactions can range from mild symptoms like sneezing and itching to more severe responses such as difficulty breathing or anaphylaxis. Here’s how Benchmark’s anti-allergen products work and what they aim to achieve:
- Allergen Neutralization: Anti-allergen products are formulated to chemically neutralize or deactivate common allergens. They work by altering the structure or composition of allergenic substances, such as pet dander, dust mite waste, pollen, or mold spores. This reduces the allergenic properties of these substances, making them less likely to trigger allergic reactions.
- Allergen Encapsulation: Some anti-allergen products use encapsulation technology. They form a protective barrier around allergens, encapsulating them and preventing them from becoming airborne or coming into contact with individuals. This helps minimize the dispersal of allergens and reduces the risk of exposure.
- Allergen Removal: Certain anti-allergen products, such as vacuum cleaners with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, are designed to physically remove allergens from the environment. These filters can capture and trap tiny particles, including allergens, ensuring they are not recirculated back into the air during the cleaning process.
- Anti-Allergenic Surfaces: Some surfaces, textiles, or materials are treated with anti-allergenic coatings or finishes. These coatings create a barrier that prevents allergens from adhering to the surface, making it easier to clean and reducing the presence of allergens in the environment.
The goal of anti-allergen products is to create an environment that is less likely to trigger allergic reactions and provide relief to individuals who are sensitive to allergens. By reducing the levels of allergens in the air or on surfaces, these products can help minimize allergy symptoms and improve overall indoor air quality.
|Areas or Quantity||
1 Area, 10 Area, 2 Area, 3 Area, 4 Area, 5 Area, 6 Area, 7 Area, 8 Area, 9 Area